Friday, January 13, 2006

Old Contributor To Tu Quoque

After what has been a very long fall, I am finally able to get back into the swing of things. My schedule has lightened up a bit and I will now have time to post some thoughts once again. Just to catch you up, I have finished my studies at SES (for now anyway) and currently reside in Baltimore where I am teaching High School and taking the necessary steps to apply for a PhD. Program. Unfortunately my schedule and living circumstances - no internet connection at home right now (long story) and blogs are blocked where I work - I have not been able to participate in the conversations. I am really looking forward to mixing it up and helping the mold to spread throughout cyberspace. Hopefully I will have something meaningful up in the next few days. Look for the paper on the Ethics of Star Wars that I promised a while back and some shorter segments on Divine Simplicity. Glad to be back.

M. Hipsley . And here is the rest of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Downs said...

Is that Baltimore, Maryland. If so, you might be interested in our upcoming conference.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Ariel said...

Good to have you back!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home