Friday, April 11, 2008

Books for Sale

If you are interested in buying some theology texts, general Christian reading, historical texts, apologetics, etc. Then know that I am actually selling a very large portion of my library at Ebay beginning today. I will be posting books for sale over the next few weeks. The ones that do not sell at Ebay will be taken to the local used book store and/or sold at our upcoming garage sale this summer.

To find my sales on Ebay - my user name is Marzzhill. You can search by member user name at Ebay - if you have trouble finding me at Ebay then here is a link to my user profile page.


Anonymous Tubal Reversal said...

I can not stop reading this. And 'so fresh, so full of information, I do not know. I'm glad that people actually write the smart way to show the different sides of him.

3:26 AM  
Anonymous paper writers for hire said...

You can order good book review written by experts here.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous essay online said...

Hello! Would you like to buy custom essay? You know, you can hire professional essay writers online :)

1:58 AM  
Blogger Tasha Reid said...

That's good idea!Books are always actually for many people.Furthermore, no one man is able to manage with such heavy workload, however should do this simply. Thence you ought to rely on the advanced writer.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Rokki Winchester said...

Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly reviews examined all areas. If i was to write this i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home